Saturday, May 8, 2010

And we have moved!!!


Well we are no longer in our mountains haven and have moved to 3 acres in Victoria!

So much more room for the boys to run, play and ride bikes (both push and motorbikes)

We have clothesline out the back and verandah out the front, but no rocking chair as yet! although we do have cows out the back (not ours although someone really needs to inform KC the wonder dog that she does not own the cows and should not be rounding them up)

We also have a massive Mulberry tree out the side and I cannot wait for this to fruit, I have always wanted a mulberry tree ever since I was a kid and my aunt and uncle had one! and now I have my very own.

This has to be the best moment so far with the Mulberry tree


3 comments:

Linda said...

What a magic view!!

barb's creations said...

Love the veiw Jane.I have a site where you can download some adorable jam tags if you want to add some bling to your jars.Just pm on the forum or email me and I'll send you the web addy :) Barb.

Jane's crafty creations! said...

ohh thanks Barb, My sister in law does pickles and jams and things so I am sure she would love them too